“TRUE FRIENDS SAY GOOD THINGS BEHIND YOUR BACK AND BAD THINGS TO YOUR FACE.”
Hi there, people that look for happiness. Welcome to the team. The team where we all want one thing, no matter what our religions, race or gender, we all want one thing in this life which is happiness. If you said “No, I am not looking for happiness. I am looking for family, money or any other things.” Just think about it for a moment and you will find that you want those things because that these are the things that will want to make you happy.
So in my pursuit of happiness, I have found very simple things that helps making me happy. They are so simple that you wouldn’t think that they would work, but believe me they do. After all happiness is a choice and once we make this choice and do even the simplest things, you will have the happiness that you lounged for. Read all about my ways, try it and who know maybe they will be your things after a while.
- · WRITE THE GRATEFUL JOURNAL: The easiest thing ever. It also the most effective. Before I going to bed I write 5 things I am grateful for. They have to be 5, no less. At first you wouldn’t notice the difference, but after a while you will be so into it, that you will be looking all around you throughout the day about things you might be grateful for to write about it in the journals. So all day you will notice the positive things in your life and in turn you will be happier.
- · BE PRESENT IN THE MOMENT: In a past post. I have talked about why it is so hard to focus on the present (read here). But believe me when you are present in the moment and not about the future or the past, you will notice how lucky you are to be in the moment and in turn you will be happy. The first tip will help you achieve the second one.
- · SURROND YOURSELF WITH POSITIVITY: This is a very important thing to have in life. I noticed that when I stay away from certain things I become happier. When I stay away from certain people I get better in life. I ended my relationship last summer just because I felt it is negative, not bringing me happiness (read more about my experience here). I found that my friend is full of negativity and it just transmitted to me, so I stayed away from and it really brought me back to life.
- · BE A MINIMALIST: Yes, I am going back to minimalism. I have just adapted minimalism (you can read all about it here) and I am obsessed with it, just purely obsessed. It really lessened my stress and anxiety. It made me feel lighter and in turn happier. Try it and you will notice what a huge difference it can have on you and your happiness.
- · SAY SCREW YOU TO SOCIETY: The sole reason why I started this blog in the first place. I didn’t like that my life was controlled by the society. That I have to do everything just for society, even if I didn’t like what I do and the things I love to do had a stay away sign. I just wanted to do what I love and enjoy and say screw you society. So do the things you enjoy and you will be happier for sure.
I would like to know what it that makes you happy is. I can name few things, my niece, friends, seeing you read my blog. What is your happy mood starters?
I would really love to know what you think of this post in the comments down below. Till next time, bye. .
If you liked these tips and this post, please don’t forget to follow me on BLOGLOVIN’ , PINTEREST, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM
, by Society Fix