“GIVE YOURSELF THE SPACE AND THE GRACE TO MESS UO AND TRY AGAIN. IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO LEARN”
When I was fifteen I had been introduced to blogging and bloggers. I was fascinated with every fashion blogger out there, especially Kayture. I wanted to be like her. I loved clothes and styling them. I had a style I wanted to share with the other people. Blogging was my hobby and has been since then, but then I didn’t believe that this could be my hobby. The thing is, I was afraid. I wasted five years of my life being afraid. Mostly I was afraid of failing. I hated the thought of having a blog, but no one really visit it or read what I say.
After five years, I finally understood something. I understood that failure is a part of life. Starting this blog wasn’t just about going after a hobby, it was about challenging myself to overcome the fear of failure.
That is why I wanted to share with you the steps that helps me to get over the fear of failure in anything that I face in my life.
- · Remember that life is about trying and if you didn’t try, you wouldn’t be alive.
- · I try to find anything I won out of any failure I have been through. I believe that we never lose, we always win. Sometimes you have to look deeper to find what it that you won is.
- · Don’t pay attention to what people would say about your failure. I used to say what would that person say and that would say and really I realized that it is not their business, so if they talked, let them do.
- · Remember that Thomas Adison made a lot of trial and error till he finally made electricity. There is nothing good comes out without messing up at first.
- · Put your goal ahead of you and don’t give up till you reach it.
- · Read a lot of quotes that inspires you. Write them down and read them every time you need motivation.
- · Finally enjoy the process of what you do. This is the best part of live.
These are my ways to get over a fear of failure. I would love to know your ways. Please leave them in a comment.
Don't forget to Follow to get the latest Fashion posts delivered to you.