“YOU KNOW, I THINK ONE OF THE WOREST FEELINGS IS FINDING OUT THAT YOU DIDN’T MEAN AS MUCH TO SOMEONE AS YOU THOUGHT YOU DID, AND YOU JUST FEEL STUPID, AND DESPERATE FROM CARING TOO MUCH.”
Anxiety has no boundaries. It has no gender, no social class or race. Most of people I know in my life has anxiety too. Some are good at hiding it, but sooner or later the anxiety would get the best of them and you would know that they suffer from anxiety as much as you.
It is so tiring to be always nervous, tired and afraid of everything and nothing at all. It is so tiring that all you want in this life is to live, but because of anxiety all you are doing is dying slowly. It is true anxiety slowly takes life away from you. I have suffered from it most of my life and I just need to step up and let it go, one way or another. I have talked before in MINIMALISM IN YOUR WARDROBE about how I will adopt minimalism in my life as a way to treat my anxiety myself, but today I want to share with you the eight tips to lessen my anxiety level more
- · Let go of the things you don’t need in life (adopt minimalism). Having a lot of stuff that are unnecessary in your life would add to your thinking and in turn would add in your anxiety.
- · Sleep better. I know this is the hardest thing to do. It is hard because anxiety causes insomnia and insomnia causes anxiety so sleeping better would help you lessen your anxiety level. So if you have the chance to have an eight hours sleep then it is great, because sleep will make it better.
- · Go out with friends more. We all know that most people suffer from social anxiety, but really socializing with friends or colleagues make you not lose in touch with reality and this will makes you not to panic when you are faced with a real life situation.
- · Write a set of goals you want to achieve. If you want to achieve something so bad and you work so hard to achieve, this will take your mind away from anything that can cause anxiety.
- · Exercise enough. As in the last point, exercising also helps taking your mind away from the things that causes your anxiety and will help you to sleep better which also will helps to lessen your anxiety
- · Whenever I have a negative thought, I always try to turn it into a positive one and find good out of any situation. This helps in calming me much.
- · Eating healthy. Seriously, I have to admit that I am a Pepsi addict, fries addict and any sweets addict. Other than this, I eat a lot of healthy food and mostly I just eat healthy food with little fat and no sugars. I try not to buy Pepsi, and I exchange it with chocolate milk and smoothie (I have to thank my friends for encouraging me to do this). I don’t really eat that much fries, except when I am alone and bored at home and I try not to eat this much sweets, but I haven’t found a way to stop it yet. But eating healthy really help in maintaining your sugar level and that will prevent you from anxiety and depression.
- · Whenever I feel that anxiety is getting the best of me, I try to go into a quiet room with no sounds and open the curtains if it was morning and allows the sunshine and quietness to calm me down.
I would really love to know what you think of this post in the comments down below. Till next time, bye. .
If you liked these tips and this post, please don’t forget to follow me on bloglovin’ , pinterest , twitter.