“THE REAL MEASURE OF OUR WEALTH IS HOW MUCH WE WOULD BE WORTH IF WE LOST ALL OUR MONEY.”
As I said in yesterday’s post I had a period of anxiety in the past few month and I took a decision to be a minimalist in my life. So yesterday I talked about being a minimalist in my wardrobe and how I decided to make my wardrobe consisting from two to five outfit in general and just this. I already started doing this and it really saved a lot of my time. But today I wanted to talk about something else. I wanted to discuss with you if you can be a minimalist and a blogger at the same time.
Let’s just give a shout out to the minimalist blog, because obviously they managed to be both at the same time. But their blog is all about being a minimalist, but what if we are taking about fashion blogger or a beauty blogger, food blogger and you need a lot of things to accomplish your blog. I also might not be an expert in blogging or in minimalism, but I came up with few ideas to reach minimalism while maintaining your blog.
Minimalism is all about if it didn’t brings you benefit, then get rid of it. I know that some of the things would bring benefit to other bloggers, but to me it doesn’t.
· NO INSTAGRAM: Instagram might be so important to all of the bloggers, but to me it is just a waste of time. I’m not a professional photographer and I can’t take photos on my blog and let’s be clear on something, Instagram is all about the pictures.
· NO SNAPCHAT: okay, let’s just try to get what is so important about watching pictures of people with a dog tongues or a video about daily life. I just removed Snapchat from my entire phone. So I don’t see myself having a Snapchat or posting a snap anytime soon.
· Only use the labels that differentiate the subject of the post. FASHION, BLOGGING TIPS, JOURNAL.
· Widgets for my social media only. Seriously when it comes to my blog design, I prefer minimal designs, so if it were up to me I will just remove the sidebar all together and make my blog look cleaner.
· Don’t keep the pictures on your computer after uploading them to your blog, If you ever need them, just download them from your blog.
That it. These are the ways that I came up just to maintain my minimalism while mainlining my blog. I would love to know how do you do this in your blog.
I would really love to know what you think of this post in the comments down below. Till next time, bye. .
If you liked these tips and this post, please don’t forget to follow me on bloglovin’ , pinterest , twitter.