“I AIN’T FIGHTING FOR A SPOT IN NOBODY’S LIFE”
Last week I talked about the danger in procrastination. I talked about how danger it is to be a procrastinator, not just in your work, but in your social life, love life and more. So today I want to talk about ways to stop procrastination. Some ways has nothing to do by being a minimalist, but first I would like to share with you how to stop procrastination by minimalism and then I will share with you general ways to stop procrastination. But overall if you do these ten things, you will find yourself doing the things that you always push into another day or so.
- · Get rid of the things that won’t bring you benefits in your house. By keeping only the things that you use. Your house will be clearer and the cleaning process will be easier and it won’t be a hard process and you won’t try to save it for another day and you will do it easier.
- · Get rid of the apps that won’t bring benefit and in your life. Like Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram and all the social media sites that just wastes your time and make you procrastinate the important things even more.
- · Get rid of the tasks that won’t add benefit to your life. Maybe like gossiping with your friend for a lot of time on the phone or watching a reality TV show that won’t add anything in your life. So you will have more free time to do the things you need to do and not just need, but more like have to do.
- · Write a to-do list and arrange it in a way from more important to less important.
- · Break down the tasks into smaller tasks and do a small task at a time. Like break down cleaning your house into cleaning one room at a time.
- · Start with the part you enjoy the most in your task. Like for example I do enjoy cleaning out my room more than any other room in this house, so I always start by it.
- · Reward yourself after finishing a small task and not after finishing the entire task. Take a break after you clean one room instead of the entire house. Or maybe between them do something you enjoy for five minutes or so.
- · Give yourself a deadline to do a certain task and be strict on yourself.
- · Get away from anything that might call you to do instead of doing your task. Like if you have a paper to write, then you need to keep your phone away and turn the Wi-Fi off if you don’t need it in your paper.
I would like to know if there is any more tips you can add to my list, so please leave them in the comments down below.
I would really love to know what you think of this post in the comments down below. Till next time, bye. .
If you liked these tips and this post, please don’t forget to follow me on bloglovin’ , pinterest , twitter.