} -->

Friday, September 23, 2016

THE DOUBLE MEANING

Everything in life has a double meaning. Like a coin with two faces. You just choose which face to see and you also choose which meaning to get.  We all get double meaning in this life from the moment we were created inside our mothers and these meaning change by every day in our lives. This time my double meaning is more complicated than ever. This time it is not just a coin, but more of a necklace of coins that is tangled together preventing me from seeing all the meanings I need and only making me see the faces what others making me see. The first face is my own survival in this country, but one the other’s face, it is helping criminals escape their justice, but my other’s face has a little coin within it with a double faces too, the first face is a criminal I am helping to escape, but on the other side, he might be the one person I have been looking for my entire life, the love of my life. He tells me that my own survival is tangled within all of the others coin and to see the entire coin and not just a face, I need to untangle the rest and find the faces that I should see, the faces where I have to trust him and be get not just my freedom, but all of our freedoms.  WAIT FOR A NEW CHAPTER EVERY FRIDAY ON societyfix.blogspot.com

Everything in life has a double meaning. Like a coin with two faces. You just choose which face to see and you also choose which meaning to get.

We all get double meaning in this life from the moment we were created inside our mothers and these meaning change by every day in our lives. This time my double meaning is more complicated than ever. This time it is not just a coin, but more of a necklace of coins that is tangled together preventing me from seeing all the meanings I need and only making me see the faces what others making me see.

The first face is my own survival in this country, but one the other’s face, it is helping criminals escape their justice, but my other’s face has a little coin within it with a double faces too, the first face is a criminal I am helping to escape, but on the other side, he might be the one person I have been looking for my entire life, the love of my life.

He tells me that my own survival is tangled within all of the others coin and to see the entire coin and not just a face, I need to untangle the rest and find the faces that I should see, the faces where I have to trust him and be get not just my freedom, but all of our freedoms.

WAIT FOR A NEW CHAPTER EVERY FRIDAY ON societyfix.blogspot.com  

42 comments:

  1. Nice post! Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and thanks for speaking up about this topic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great post! :)

    Would you like to follow each other via GFC, Bloglovin or Facebook? :) I'd be super happy & will follow back immediately.

    Love, Sara

    www.saritschka.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post! Your blog photos are really fascinating.

    Thanks for visiting my blog. I followed you on Bloglovin'. Now its your turn. Also would you like to follow each other on GFC? Let me know on my blog.
    FANAA'S BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow and yes I would love this

      Delete
  5. Hi, dear
    I am in love with your blog!
    Following you from now :)
    I will be happy if you follow me back :)

    valerianest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, you are great. I am in love with you.

      Delete
  6. I follow you, number 24 follower. You follow me my blog please: https://mygreenshopping.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks dear, I'm following you now via Bloglovin - waiting for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post! :)
    and sure, i follow you now on GFC and via bloglovin,
    hope you follow me back<3
    http://xoxoclaudia.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I'm following you on GFC. Now waiting for you!

    FANAA'S BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so wonderful... really well written.
    Thanks for following me back. I'm already following you :)

    http://fashionradi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such interesting thoughts in your post! I agree it's important to look at things from different angles - there are many sides to some things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are totally right. Hope you enjoy the book two.

      Delete
  12. cool post!
    Follow for follow on GFC?
    maybe instagram if you want! *-* please let me know in my blog
    have a cute day!
    xoxo
    stargazershia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice post. It is always good to see both sides of everything!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know in my blog!
    thisblogbelongstosabi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this philosophical post. I couldn't agree more just like how there's always Ying & Yang for the balance of life.

    xoxo
    www.atsunamatsui.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! Nice post I just followed you via GFC #29 I would love it if you follow me back. Have a nice day.

    xx
    http://www.thestylefanatic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it!

    xx
    Xin

    http://xincerely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so true. Everything have different meaning! We just have to think about it! xx

    Daniel x

    The Daniel Originals | Instagram: danielpoonvignez

    New Post: Cuteness Overload

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so true. Everything has a double meaning and we can choose which one we prefer and stand by.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello . Want to share your blog with the world? To find people who share the same passions as you? Come join us.
    Register the name of your blog URL, the country
    The activity is only friendly
    Imperative to follow our blog to validate your registration
    We hope that you will know our website from you friends.
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Have a great day
    friendly
    Chris
    please Follow our return
    All entries will receive a corresponding Awards has your blog

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm agree with you ^^ This post is so interesting!
    Would you like to support each other by follow on GFC & G+?
    Please Let me know if you follow me and I’ll follow back asap!

    Love xx
    Official Seol ♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great post! Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi beauty! You have a really great blog :)
    I've followed you via GFC and via Bloglovin', it would be great if you could follow me back! :-*
    xoxo

    https://angolodellamisantropia.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is such a great post. You write so well!

    Deepti | www.mademoisellemeetsmaquillageandmacaroons.com

    ReplyDelete