“YOU LEFT WHEN I HAD NOTHING. STAY GONE. DON’T COME BACK WHEN THE WORLD IS ON MY HANDS”
Those of you who are new adults raise their hands. Are you? So, let me ask you the next question. How many of you are suffering from making their budgets and savings and make ends meet? I know that I am a new adult who has this problem and most of us do. This is not a new problem, but one every generation pass through. The good ones learn from it and make it good in adulating, but some they always seem to be stuck on not being able to form a budget that is suitable for them and they are always in debt or always can’t do the things they like to do. So, in this post I wanted to share with you the ways I spend money in to be able to save and buy the things that I want. So if you are interested in finding out how to spend less money, then keep on reading.
First of all, let’s just say that I am not by anyway a professional. I am just a regular person who tries best to make it happen in her world to both live happily and freely. So all these tips are no professional, but more are my tips and the things I have learnt in life.
- · BE A MINIMALIST: You are probably bored with me mentioning this topic over and over again you can find it here and read all about why I became a minimalist, but you wouldn’t believe how much of a difference this will make. Don’t buy things you don’t need, just buy the things you need the most in life. Food, clothes and everything as you only need, not want, there is a huge difference in here.
- PS: Economies are formed on people buying things in a large amounts and they probably things you won’t need, so buy buying less you might hurt the economy, but don’t worry there are others who can keep economy intact while you save more money to buy more important stuff, or pay up your bills.
- · KEEP YOUR MONEY IN CASH: Studies showed that people are more connected to the money they keep in cash more than a credit card. Because you can’t feel while you are giving away your money in credit card, but when you are giving it in cash it really differs.
- · MAKE A BUDGET: I always make a budget of the necessities I have in life and what are the fancy things I need in life. Like the basics about my college sheet money, parking and gas, food and my phone bill. Then I write if I need to go out with my friends and how much and the most important thing, if you can’t offered it, then leave the fancy things, you will have a full life to enjoy them later. The most important things, be realistic in doing budget. You know don’t say low numbers that you won’t be able to stick to it, so be realistic and stick to it.
- · KEEP TRACK OF YOUR SPENDINGS: This thing I have started by starting college, it makes me know by the end of the month how much I have spent and where. It also tell me when I reach a certain amount of money that I can’t exceed in the month, so I won’t be able to spend any more.
- · SAVE A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF MONEY EVERY MONTH: I find it really good when I take some amount of money at the beginning of the month and save it in a place and for the rest of the month I act like it doesn’t exist. I leave it for emergencies and if there weren’t one, then I will buy myself a gift with it, to make myself happy.
These were my tips on how to spend less money. Or how to make a budget. As always I would love to know how you spend less money. So, please share your techniques in the comments down below.
I would really love to know what you think of this post in the comments down below. Till next time, bye. .
If you liked these tips and this post, please don’t forget to follow me on BLOGLOVIN’ , PINTEREST, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM