“WHEN PEOPLE DON’T KNOW WHAT’S GOING ON IN YOUR LIFE, THEY SPECULATE. WHEN THEY THINK THEY KNOW, THEY FABRICATE. WHEN THEY DO KNOW, THEY JUST HATE.”
I know that I talk a lot about minimalism in my blog. I have talked about in (MINIMALISM IN YOU WARDROBE, HOW TO STOP PROCRASTINATION BYMINIMALISM, 8 TIPS TO REDUCE ANXIETY, HOW TO HAVE A BETTER BLOG BY MINIMALISM), but really every time I just adopt it one segment in my life, I just feel freer. Once I have stopped using all the social media applications that I think didn’t bring benefits in my life, I felt better and better. I just felt the pressure goes away from my life. Once I stopped thinking what should I wear before I go out every time, I just saved a lot of time and believe me money too.
So here is my reasons on why I adopted minimalism:
- · It saves money. When you only by things that would really bring benefits or you really need, then you save money for more important stuff, like going on a trip or buy a car.
- · It saves space. Oh god, seriously you have no idea how space do I save when I am always thinking do I really need this or not and if not I just save space. Also I know for sure that clearer space is clearer money.
- · It saves time. Minimalism can come into so many forms, but really sometimes you do things just for the sake of doing them. I used to check Facebook all the time, not because I enjoyed it or anything, but it is a social thing that you always check it out, so you can be on tune with the society and really I found no fun or benefits coming from being on tune with these things.
- · It saves thinking. Seriously adopting minimalism in my wardrobe and makeup, saved me a lot of time and thinking and made me have clearer mind to focus on the things that do matters and things that really needs my mind.
- · It reduced my anxiety level. Oh boy, it did. I think by just having a clearer mind and letting go of the things that I do just for society and not because it is needed, I am not worried all the time anymore if I would look good in this outfit or by doing this thing or etc. I just know what I want and what I need and just be me not society.
- · It helps you not to be a procrastinator. Yup, minimalism helped me a lot in my procrastination. For example having less stuff in my home, made me not push the cleaning time of the house by weeks, now I know I can do it in a matter of an hour, because I don’t have clutter everywhere in my house.
- · It helped me have a clear mind. I can now sit with myself and think about the important things in my life without mixing those thoughts with some other non-important thought.
I would really love to know what you think of this post in the comments down below. Till next time, bye. .