} -->

Friday, October 14, 2016

THE DOUBLE MEANING (CHAPTER THREE)

Everything in life has a double meaning. Like a coin with two faces. You just choose which face to see and you also choose which meaning to get.  We all get double meaning in this life from the moment we were created inside our mothers and these meaning change by every day in our lives. This time my double meaning is more complicated than ever. This time it is not just a coin, but more of a necklace of coins that is tangled together preventing me from seeing all the meanings I need and only making me see the faces what others making me see. The first face is my own survival in this country, but one the other’s face, it is helping criminals escape their justice, but my other’s face has a little coin within it with a double faces too, the first face is a criminal I am helping to escape, but on the other side, he might be the one person I have been looking for my entire life, the love of my life. He tells me that my own survival is tangled within all of the others coin and to see the entire coin and not just a face, I need to untangle the rest and find the faces that I should see, the faces where I have to trust him and be get not just my freedom, but all of our freedoms.  WAIT FOR A NEW CHAPTER EVERY FRIDAY ON societyfix.blogspot.com




CHAPTER THREE

Everything is not going according to the plan I have made. Emanuel was supposed to be my way around the prison. I had to make him ask for me more to get more information to make my plan and I also had in mind that I would be able to get some useful information out of him.

Leaving me with the blond is not according to the plan at all and especially that the blond is looking like he might have a heart attack right now if he didn’t get his dose.

Wait, he won’t have a heart attack, right?

Junkies only have heart attack on case of overdose only.

 Oh god please don’t let him have a heart attack on my watch now, this will make the plan not just ruined, but it will turn it into a mush.

I look at him and he is still where he was standing last. You wouldn’t think that there is an AC in the room by looking at him. He is dripping in sweat.

I take a step towards him, testing the water, but also getting a better look at him.

He is older than what I first noticed. He might be in his late thirties or early forties. I thought he was much younger because of his body. His body is built like a swimmer’s body and he doesn’t have an ounce of fat on him. He looks like he take good care of his body, maybe he is athlete or maybe he is just a criminal who likes to take care of his body. The weird thing is that his body is not a body of a junkie. His body screams health not drugs.

Maybe he is not an addict after all, maybe there is another meaning to what I am seeing now, and after all I learnt not to jump to conclusion if I don’t have all the information with me.

The word information brings me to the reason why I am here. I am not here for him or to find out his story, I am here to learn more about this place and I think I might just have a couple of hours instead of a week as I anticipated.  So I better start working.

I stand face to face with the blond who still hasn’t made a move till now, but all this time he has been watching me and if I am right, he was studying every move I made and every breath I took.

I smile and bite my lips, trying to recall what Maria has taught me. “What can I do for you today?”

The blond swallow, but doesn’t say a thing or even move a muscle.

The more I look at his eyes, the more I see that there is a war going inside his head. He is looking at me and he wants me, but he wants his drug more or maybe he wants me, but can’t have me. All I know that he is losing the battle with every stare we share. He hasn’t looked below my face yet, but his stares says that he can see me without even looking at me.

His stares encourage me to touch him. I start with a finger touch on his shoulder and he closes his eyes for a second. This second is all the confirmation I need to know that I am doing everything right and that he wants me.

Without breaking eye contact I step on my toes and pull down his shoulder a bit that my lips meet his. I wait for him to make the next move. He has to do it himself. I can’t bring myself to do it and start it and he doesn’t disappoint. I feel his rough lips on mine now, barely touching mine. But that only last for a second before both of us push more and kiss more passionately.

I feel his tongue on the seam of my lips looking for an entrance. I surrender to him.

I know that I have spent a lot of time with one of the girls from the agency teaching me what to do and what to say, how to be the best lover they ever knew, but all I remember right now is what my mom always said when it comes to sex, do what you feel like doing and follow the man’s lead. That what I am doing, following the lead and seeing what it gets.

We break from the kissing and I just look into his eyes and he is looking at mine. His eyes has calmed a little. His hands on the other hand haven’t stopped shaking yet. I grab his hand in mine without breaking eye contact. I bring his finger tips to my lips and kiss each and every one of them. He inhales sharply and I proceed to the rest of his hand, his wrist, his arm, his shoulder and till I reach for his neck and I suck it.

The next thing I know is that I am being carried and then thrown on the matters that I haven’t even noticed.

What am I doing? I am not concentrating on my mission, I don’t even notice the room around me.


His weight finally leaves my body and gives me a chance to breath. I start to feel the air conditioner around me again. I start to feel the air again.

I look at the clock and I see that an hour and half has passed since I arrived and if you asked me about anything other than the information I already got on La Borgi I wouldn’t give you anything new, or maybe I would. I would say that there is a guy trying to look like an addict while he is far away from being one.

I look at the blond next to me. The blond who just took everything I have dreamed of in my life without even knowing his name.

He is breath causing his abdomen to rise and fall. His not looking at me, so I take the chance so I can study him better. I would still love to know who just marked my body with his and who is the man that his scent haven’t left my body yet?

His eyes are as blue as the Caribbean Sea. His hair is blond, but has a lot of grey hair in it, making him look old. His nose is pointed sharp combined with perfect cheek bones and pink perfect sculpted, making him look like a James Bond. The old sexy type. His chest is sculpted, with perfect six, no eight abs, that I haven’t seen on the twenty years old men I see all the time. His arms has the sexy veins that all the girls want. His hands are long, with long fingers and nails that are broken, but clean. On second thought the only thing he had was the sweat, but he looks like he has OCD and likes clean things.

Everything about him says that he is anything, but an addict. He might have taken drugs and maybe he is an addict, but a new one, who is still healthy and haven’t lost his shine yet.

I look at our scrambled clothes at the ground and there is a photograph next to his jeans. I go down from the bed and reach for it. I look at it for a second before it is snatched from my hand. The blond took it in my hand and clutch it like his life depends on it.

“He is such a beautiful boy. I have a niece that is as old as him, I guess. She has a picture from her school and it looks almost the same.” I smile while I remember Sarah.

“He is.” He says this while he is wearing his jeans. I don’t want him to leave. If he left right now there are two possible situations that are worse than each other. The first one I am required to leave without having any information on me or that Emanuel and his men come back for me and I am not ready for them. I worked on him and it happened already. He is better than anything else.

I push him so he is flat of the bed again with his jeans still undone. I sit on him and run my hand all over his abdomen. 

“What are in here for?” I simply ask him while I am messaging his body. He closes his eyes and enjoys what I am doing to him.

“Drugs.”

“What is your name?”

“Marcus.”

“Marcus, would you like to turn, so I can massage your back?”

He doesn’t answer me, but he grabs me from my waist and get me up from him, till I can stand on my knees while he turns to sleep on his front. After he is settled I lower myself on top of him slowly and start working on his back.

“So, how old are you?”

“Forty.”

A forty, drug addict prisoner who has a better body than any of the men I have seen in my entire life. Wow, there must be something in the water he drinks or something.

I hear a laugh and I feel his body shaking from under me. 
“What?” I ask him.

He starts to turn, so I lift myself up for him to turn fully. He has a smirk on his face.

“There is nothing wrong with the water I drink, but there is definitely something wrong with the men you have been seeing your entire life.” He says while still smirking at me. Smug face.

I feel my cheek burning. “Oh…my…gosh. Please tell me that I haven’t said this out loud.” I bury my face in my hand. Good job in sounding like a child in front of the man you are supposed to be seducing S.

He laughs louder and takes my hands away from my face. “You are a nice change from what I have been seeing for the last two weeks. A fresh air to me.”

The way he is looking at me, makes me forget that he is a criminal in a prison. Makes me forget what I am here for and makes me imagine us in a coffee shop flirting after a long day at his work.

But that is not the case. We are not in a coffee shop and we are not flirting. I am here to get information because I might die if I don’t and he is here for god knows what. So I return back to what I have been doing, for me getting information, for him, a fresh air in a dark place.

I push him back, but this time I don’t message him, but I go down with him and kiss his chin. “What are you in here for, Marucs?”

I feel him stiffens under me so I kiss his neck and suck. This works a little bit, because his body relax a little.

“Drugs.”

“Uhmm, sure.”

He flips me so now I am under him. “Do you know how we play twenty questions in America?” He kiss my chin and mimic what I have been doing to him.

“Uh.” I stretch my neck and my entire body, inviting him to play. “No.”

“Easy, we both gets to ask questions.” He trails small light kisses from my chin to my neck, where my veins are pulsing.

“What’s your name?”…. Kiss….”How old are you?”….Kiss….”Why are you here?”….kiss.

His lips start to leave my neck and get down to my collar bone and shoulders. I feel him doing it again, getting my mind to focus on nothing other than him and worse, I feel my torturous body responding to him and my mind only making all of my senses to focus on him and what he is doing to me.

I pull on his hair to get him to go up again, so our eyes meet again. But this is a bad plan, because every time I see his eyes, it get bluer than the last time. I shake my head and clear my mind from everything else going on here.

“ES.” I give him a peck on the lips. “Twenty two.” Another kiss. “To please you. To be the fresh air to you.” Another kiss, but this time I let it last longer and make it deeper.

He starts to work again, but I pull myself away and flip him, so now I am on top. He tries to flip me, but I resist. He pouts. Oh my, I think he got younger for ten years because of his pout. I find myself laughing and it is not forced, it is coming out from Sansa, the girl who laughed because of the simplest things in life.

“No, no mister don’t try to cheat. It is my turn and you will let me have it.”

“Fine I surrender. I won’t cheat.” He raises his hand in surrendering move, but then it is on my waist in a fast movement, I find myself underneath him again. I make a noise that I didn’t even know how did it happen and where did it come from and I don’t even know what does it call? Mid -way scream and mid-way giggling.

He laughs really hard on the noise I made and I find myself laughing with him, so hard that my laugh ended up on my coughing, so I had to sit up and him to get away from me, while still laughing at me.
“I am sorry. I am sorry, I didn’t know that my cheating would cause you to die on me.” He keeps on laughing. I get something from the ground and throw at him.

He catches and falls back in another mood of laughter. I look what I threw on him and find that it is my bra. Waw, Sansa, you are losing your grace second after the other.

Suddenly we hear sounds coming near the door. Marcus threw the my bra back at me and I stumble to wear it fast and bend down to get my dress, but the doors open before I even straighten up and I hear the whistles coming from all of them. As much as the whistles are making me angry, but it might come to my own good.

I straighten up with grace or with what I hope is grace. I turn around and I find that all men are looking at me and the right hand man to Emanuel is adjusting himself and I think I will remember it for the rest of my life in the category of the things that groused me the most.

Emanuel looks at Marcus and his smile widen even more “Senora, how much I love to get what my man here and get that relaxed look at his face, but the guards says that you have to go now.” He takes a couple of steps towards me and put his hands on my waist “But don’t worry senora, I will try it myself. Tomorrow you will come and you and I will have.. What is it called? Quality time? Yes, I guess it is quality time, so you and I will have some quality time for ourselves.”

He bends down and kisses me deeply. It takes all the power in me to make myself kiss him back and not to step away from him.  

“Now, wear your clothes and leave.” He goes to a chair in the middle of the room and get some things out a box and his men sits around him and they all start to smoke.

I am being asked politely to leave, but it is a good thing I will come back tomorrow and start working for real.


While I am leaving I look at Marcus and he has a distant look at his face like he is not here with me, us in the room. 

16 comments:

  1. Como ela conseguirá resistir a ele? Doida pelo próximo capítulo

    Beijos!

    EsmaltadasdaPatyDomingues

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great read, you are good writer, girl. Happy Sunday.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment really means a lot to me.

      Delete
  3. you're a really great writer, thanks for sharing :)

    http://claresloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am the one who should thank you for reading.

      Delete
  4. I agree with Clare,, you are such a great write. Excited to see what happen next!

    Face to Curls | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My gosh. I can't believe you guys. You guys are the best.

      Delete
  5. I love your into picture. And it is so great, that you write such storys!

    Best regards,
    Fio

    ReplyDelete