} -->

Friday, October 7, 2016

THE DOUBLE MEANING (CHAPTER TWO)

Everything in life has a double meaning. Like a coin with two faces. You just choose which face to see and you also choose which meaning to get.  We all get double meaning in this life from the moment we were created inside our mothers and these meaning change by every day in our lives. This time my double meaning is more complicated than ever. This time it is not just a coin, but more of a necklace of coins that is tangled together preventing me from seeing all the meanings I need and only making me see the faces what others making me see. The first face is my own survival in this country, but one the other’s face, it is helping criminals escape their justice, but my other’s face has a little coin within it with a double faces too, the first face is a criminal I am helping to escape, but on the other side, he might be the one person I have been looking for my entire life, the love of my life. He tells me that my own survival is tangled within all of the others coin and to see the entire coin and not just a face, I need to untangle the rest and find the faces that I should see, the faces where I have to trust him and be get not just my freedom, but all of our freedoms.  WAIT FOR A NEW CHAPTER EVERY FRIDAY ON societyfix.blogspot.com



CHAPTER TWO

Once I enter the room I notice the smell. I have never smelled weed before, but the smoke doesn’t show that it is natural cigarettes at all, so I just guest it is weed. There is no more prison guards in here, but there are five men in this room, three of them share a very dark skin color, two are natural South American’s skin color and there is someone who is blond.

 They all got one thing in common that they are all looking at me with different looks, different meanings, but still. One of the two dark skinned persons is looking at me with a pleasant eyes. I know immediately that he is Emanuel. While the three others are having mixed looks which translate to different thoughts. I can guess it goes between admiration, arousal and doubt. While the blond guy is looking more lost than me in this room. I know that maybe it is the first time he ever set foot in this place and this means he is no danger to me, or is he?

I have this sexy smile that I spent hours and hours learning in front of the mirror blustered on my face. The more I look at them, the more admiration and arousal all of their looks turn, except for the blond man. I look at them even more, they seem to enjoy this staring contest and I need to know all the information I can get out of them.

The man who I am sure that is Emanuel, is a huge man, 190 cm or longer, he makes me look like child next to him, not to mention the muscles this guy has, he looks like the rock. I bet if he ever wanted to snap my neck, he wouldn’t even need to do anything other than touching my neck. His whole hand is wider than my entire neck.

The other dark skinned guy, looks like he is in his thirties and more from the look of his step next to Emanuel I would bet the whole money I have on me now, that he is next to charge. His hair is dark, but kind of soft for his skin color. His looks to me are the hardest to determine. He is harder than the rest for me to read, but not that hard thou.

The other three guys are moderate in height, might be in 180s cm. One of them is bulky, the other is a little bit of the wrestler’s side and the last one is a little bit skinny. All of them now are just day dreaming about me. If their job is to protect Emanuel, then I guess I should warn him again those easy men he had hired.

The blond on the other hand is another story, he seems not in the group and doesn’t wish to be in the group. He is just looking at his hand and not at me. I follow his stare to his hand and I see that his hand are shaking so hard. On a second thought, his entire body is shaking, even his eyes are twitching a little bit. The sweat is covering his face and even though his shirt is dark, but you can see that sweat had it a little wet around the neck and around his armpits. A normal person would assume that this guy is scared, but not me. I am damn sure that this guy is either an addict or has some kind of disease. 

You see when a person is scared, his wouldn’t be looking at his hands, but more to the guys he fears the most, or maybe at the ground, trying to ask the ground to swallow him up. He wouldn’t be twitching like there is some kind of insect flying on around him and he wishes to just shoo away.

Anyway, I don’t need any distraction in my mission and as I said, he seems not important to Emanuel at all, but for some reason he took my mind away from all of them and got me thinking about him and what made him be the way he is. Maybe because he is out of the group. He is the one thing that is not meant to be here and he is the puzzle I am trying to figure.

I turn away from him and look at Emanuel. Time is ticking and I need to start my work or I will be wasting this day way more than my time.

“Someone ordered me to come?” Although the question is for everyone, I just focus on Emanuel. I twirl my finger around my hair and swing my hips to the side and oh man, Emanuel loves this way too much.

“Yes, I believe I did. Although I didn’t know they would send a foreigner to me.”

I take a couple of steps towards him “Well, I am the one who met all of your requirements, do you prefer me to go?” I turn around and take back the steps I already took to reach him while swinging my hips the entire ride. Before I even reach the door, someone touches both of my arms restraining me from taking any more steps.

“No, Senora I wouldn’t prefer anyone else.”

Every cell in my body is telling me to get out of his touch, every cell in my body is trembling and begging me to get away and just leave. The only cells that are contradicting them is my brain cells who is telling me that there is no turning back now, that this will be my life from now on and I need to be perfect in it in order to survive.  

I turn around while I am still in his arms and I have to look up at him. I touch his stomach and just wait to see what he will do. I am looking at his eyes as instructed, but all I can see is when they told me what I need to do.

A week earlier.

“It is so easy Sansa, it might be the easiest money you would ever make. All you have to do, is to go inside La Bogari prison, get all the information you need about it, make a plan to get the people we want out neatly and without getting caught and then boom, you will have one hundred thousand dollar with you.” She says the sentence like there is nothing wrong with it while everything is wrong.
She says it like I am not held inside my room, tied and like those big guys with gun are not standing near me and ready to snap my neck or shoot me any time soon.

“Sansa, you still with me? I know you will say yes, this job is so easy for you. We choose you because we are sure of your abilities and tactics.”

“My abilities? I don’t have any. I am nobody, literary nobody.” I scream at her.

“That is where you are wrong Sansa. You have been helping us since last year.”

“Helping you? I have never seen you before. I don’t know you, I don’t even know how you knew about me, my name, where I am. I am pretty sure you got me mistaken for another Sansa Alam.” And yes I am sure that she got me mistaken by another person and this other person is some kind of spy or special agent or something that makes her somebody, but me as I told her, I am no body.

“No Sansa, we may have never met before, but I haven’t mistaken you for someone else. You are the Sansa Alam I want. You and I have been in touch since last year and I got to admit, I would have never reached my position now in the firm, if it wasn’t for you.” She comes near me and sit of the bed that is in front of the chair they tied me on.

“Do you remember the first competition you won on Freelance, the one you needed to finish the story?”

I nod. I do remember the competition. This competition was the beginning of my line of work. Some people would call me a beta reader, some would call me a writer, but the people who hires me the most, call me a genius.

The competition was simple, they presented a story, a short story and some information to help us complete the story and the winner would be rewarded with a thousand dollars. It was an opportunity I couldn’t resist, especially that this novel was a suspense novel with a problem that needed to be solved, something I enjoy even more than writing. I love the thrill that comes out with problems and when I find the answer, this thrill turns into a high, just like a drug addict, I am addict to this kind of high, so I accepted it and accepted the thousand dollars and then I was a famous person and I finished stories for a lot of people, but the ones that comes from the person who posted the first competition were always my favorite. The one I enjoy the most and they were usually the hardest and the most satisfying at the end.

Wait, this can’t be.

Most of the stories sent by the first account were always about breaking into a bank, stealing huge amount of money from a firm, killing a high profile government agents and the most recent one was about capturing a hacker that could enter the Russian military account and still all the information regarding the Russian newest nuclear weapon. This hacker was in Columbia, that’s where I got the idea of traveling to Columbia and that what I said to the story teller when he asked me about my plans for the upcoming week.

It all sets in my mind and I finally know what that woman is talking about.

“You are crazy. I can’t do this. To me these were all just novels and imagination, they weren’t true. I can’t do the things I write about. I am just a writer not a spy or a mafia member.”

 I try to reason with her. She can’t be stupid enough to think that I can do what I always write about. They are things I just see in movies and I mimic them when I write. I didn’t do them in my life and then decided to write about them. I am the type of girls that you can call girly girl. I never do things I am not supposed to do. I am always doing what is asked and never look for trouble. The only thing is that I like crime novels and thriller movies, more than romantic, but other than this, the craziest thing I have ever done was to travel alone without anyone with me and right now I think that is the worst thing I have ever done in my life.

“Look, Sansa, you won’t fight anyone. You won’t be in danger. All is needed from you is to enter the prison, collect as much information as needed and then make a plan to escape from it, so the people we need can get out of it. You won’t get hurt, you won’t get caught, you will just collect information and do what you do best, imagine an end to a story.” That woman is so calm and quiet and by looking at her and listening to her, you would forget that she is talking about a prison break and that she is holding me a hostage now.

She mention for one of the guards and the second thing I know is that she is pulling at my hair and there is something sharp hitting the side of my neck and I feel a little burn.

“Stop wasting my time Sansa, It is either one hundred dollar with you if you said yes or your head would be sent to your parents if you said no. You have three seconds to choose. One”

I biting my lips trying to wake myself from this awful dream.

“Two.”

I think about if I could do this or if I would die either way.

“Three.”

“Okay, okay. Okay. Please, I am in.” I tell her and I see a lot of blood on the edge of the knife from where she cut me.

“Well we have a deal then, Sansa.”

“As much as I want to taste you right now and try out your cherry.” The masculine voice wakes me up from my daytime nightmare. “This man over here,” He mention for the blond to come a little bit closer. “Has done me a huge favor today and when I asked what I could do for him, he said there is nothing I could do for him, but I know this isn’t true, I can give him you. He would want you. Enjoy.”


Emanuel mention for his men to get out of the room, leaving me with the blond inside the room. 

30 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I am so happy that you took some of your time to read it.

      Delete
  2. Que bela história! Fiquei curiosa, parece um belo suspense

    Beijos!

    EsmaltadasdaPatyDomingues

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice story:) I read the chapter one too and really enjoy it!
    Have a nice day dear^^

    saycintya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good read. Would love to follow each other? It would be great for me to support you! Oh, I also have $100 giveaway on my blog so please check it out.

    xo
    www.qingsstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to. Thanks for the visit.

      Delete
  5. Great post dear, you're a great writer.

    WOuld you like to support each other by following? Let me know, I always follow back :)

    Have a lovely weekend <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh seeing you saying this really set me on fire.

      Delete
  6. Wow, your blog is amazing! I love it! xx
    Would you like to follow each other? If yes, please follow me on the both of my blogs and let me know in the comments of my newest posts so I can follow you ASAP.
    Have a great day!

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    GIVEAWAY : http://living-like-v.blogspot.ba/2016/09/30k-views-giveaway-wsdear.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my god, thanks for your sweet comment.

      Delete
  7. This chapter is even better. It kept me interested the whole time.
    You're amazing!

    http://fashionradi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet. Thanks so much for stopping by and reading it.

      Delete
  8. Nice story dear! :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed reading this chapter. TFS!
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post!
    http://maja-dj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving this post!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello dear,
    fantastic post!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know, it would be my pleasure!
    Hugs,
    LIANA LAURIE

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great story and didn't expect the twist!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment really means a lot to me.

      Delete
  14. nice story, I enjoyed reading this :)

    http://claresloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you read the new chapter today.

      Delete
  15. Fantastic story Dear:)
    Of course I follow you and please follow me back:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete