“BE A LONER. THAT GIVE YOU TIME TO WONDER TO SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH. HAVE A HOLY CURIOSITY.”
Are you like me; a person who gets angry very easily? If you are, I bet that you don’t like it and if you don’t, let me tell you why you should not like getting angry, at least easily, if not at all.
- · Being angry doesn’t show self-confidence and all we want is to look (even if we lack) self-confident.
- · Being angry make you lose arguments as you lose your ability to convince others with your point of view. Because arguments turn into a war where you are defending yourself and attacking others, while all we need is to convince people with our point of view.
- · Being angry burns a lot of calories and not in a good way, but in a way that you look like you are sick (if you want visual idea of how you can look if you get angry, imagine Bella from Twilight four, when she got really sick).
- · It effects your health in general from your heart to your face, pimples and your hair, in hair loss.
- · There is a lot of other things that become really bad just because you lost your cool and became angry, from one time to every time you enter an argument.
So how the hell do we manage to keep your cool even through the most aggressive arguments?
- Rule number one, breathe. I know you’ll say that you are always breathing and you still get angry, but let me tell you that you are wrong, there are two scenarios in here; one, you stop breathing or two, you take shallow breathes. So my advice for you is to take deep breathes over and over again during the entire argument.
- Before you speak take a deep breath. Again with the breath thing. You have no idea how this would help you, I say this from experience. Lately every time I enter an argument with someone I just focus on my breathing and it really helped me. So take a deep breath before you speak and this will help you in three ways: 1. it will calm you down. 2. It will give you time to think about what was said and what you are about to say. 3. It’ll make you sound more secure, confident, mature and will cause other to listen to you better.
- Know that if the other person in the argument said something bad about you, then it only reflects him and not you. In fact this shouldn’t affect you at all. So if the other person said something like “are you stupid?” This doesn’t mean that you are stupid, you have to believe that you are not stupid and that is just him talking.
- Listen carefully. We all make this mistake. We don’t listen to the other person at all or if we did, we only listen to what we want to hear and not what they are saying at all. By listening carefully, maybe he/she is right and maybe he/she is messing something that you can add to him, that will make him change his point of view.
Believe me by following these rules I have been so much better in argument and sometimes I even win them. Yeah, one more thing, it is not important to win the argument, sometimes by losing the argument, you win the other person and sometimes it is all that matters.
I would love to know how you stay calm even in your mildest arguments, to add to my ways and make people reach for the best ways that suit them, so please leave them in the comments down below.
I would really love to know what you think of this post in the comments down below. Till next time, bye. .
If you liked these tips and this post, please don’t forget to follow me on BLOGLOVIN’ , PINTEREST, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM