} -->

Friday, November 25, 2016

THE DOUBLE MEANING (CHAPTER NINE)

THE DOUBLE MEANINGS  Everything in life has a double meaning. Like a coin with two faces. You just choose which face to see and you also choose which meaning to get.  We all get double meaning in this life from the moment we were created inside our mothers and these meaning change by every day in our lives. This time my double meaning is more complicated than ever. This time it is not just a coin, but more of a necklace of coins that is tangled together preventing me from seeing all the meanings I need and only making me see the faces what others making me see. The first face is my own survival in this country, but one the other’s face, it is helping criminals escape their justice, but my other’s face has a little coin within it with a double faces too, the first face is a criminal I am helping to escape, but on the other side, he might be the one person I have been looking for my entire life, the love of my life. He tells me that my own survival is tangled within all of the others coin and to see the entire coin and not just a face, I need to untangle the rest and find the faces that I should see, the faces where I have to trust him and be get not just my freedom, but all of our freedoms.  WAIT FOR A NEW CHAPTER EVERY FRIDAY ON societyfix.blogspot.com

CHAPTER NINE

He spins me around, snap my bra open and then proceed to take of my panties, when they are on the floor, I step away from them and my bra falls down on the floor too. I look to my right and all of my clothes are on the floor on the same spot, right in front of the door they are watching us from, but the thing is Marcus body, doesn’t make them see me at all. They have an idea of what we are doing from all the limbs, but see me as like see my entire body, that they can’t do. I don’t think he is doing this on purpose, but still I am thankful that his body is taller and wider than mine to act as a shield for me.
I go back to facing him again. “I hate to tell this, but the blueprint of the prison, isn’t exactly encouraging to me, as I have studied them over and over again and still there is nothing, no other way to bring you out, that is why I risk my life and humiliate myself every day, because the only way out of this prison is through this room. So we need to find out a way where we can get Alex out of it.” I tell him calmly, almost in robotic voice. I can’t have any emotions right now, not with him, for him or for anyone else. I need to be more collected than he would ever be.
He grabs my leg and rest it on his waist and push his boxer out a little and start to push himself inside of me, but I push him away a little.
“Marcus, for god’s sake, I can’t concentrate with you doing these things.”
He rolls his eyes. “Remind me again, why did the Russians send you?” 
“Why don’t you ask them yourself? I am here to get Alex out, not to fuck you.” I push him away harder this time. But he takes me hand and pin them above my head and with his other hand, he enters me with one swift movement and I scream from the shock.
“One, I am fucking you.” He pushes inside me deeper and then ease up a little. “Two, Because of this.” This time he pushes deeper than the last time and I scream or moan, I am not sure yet, and I am not sure if it hurts in a bad way or a good way.
“These sounds you make, is the only thing that will guarantee that you will get your chance with Emanuel and honey, you can’t fake this, you will just ruin everything.”
He leaves my hand and with both of his hands he carries me entirely and wrap both of legs around his waist. I take the chance and hold onto his neck and rest my head on the wall and try to catch my breath or my breath whichever is nearer.
“Third, you.. need.. to learn… how to…How to think. How to think when you are doing sex, because believe me… When I say with Emanuel you won’t be enjoying yourself this much. You may even be in pain… so the only way to pass this is to be thinking about the plan and about your goal.”
Even though he is telling me I should concentrate, he says his sentence while he is breathless. I doubt he can follow his advice himself.
He buries his head in my neck and I feel his breath on my neck warm and tickling me and very swiftly he carries me away from the wall. I hold onto his neck and upper back tighter and I can feel how sweaty he is. Hi back is even slippery, even though we are in an air conditioned room, but it doesn’t seem to be effecting him in anyway.
He head towards the couch and set himself up on it, so that I am topping him. He runs his hand on my forehead moving some hair away that seems to have stuck on my forehead. He looks at me for a second. I look back into his eyes and I get lost for a moment. If only the circumstances were different and I have seen him in a café or restaurant, I would have just spent the night looking at him and not approaching him. Later that night I would start writing about an older professor that falls in love with his student and he would have been the older professor to me. I would have never known him in such way, not even talking to him. I would bet he might have looked at me and thought that I looked beautiful, but he would turn back to his son and spend a great quiet day with him. But circumstances aren’t different and we are in this situation together. I would have to trust him in order to get us both out of this mess.

“I am not in the Russian mob.” I break our silence with this sentence. He just looks at me, showing no emotions. “I am a freelancer writer. I finish some books and novels, maybe beta read some of the novels and edit them.” I smile at the mention of my job, in the last two weeks I have forgotten how much I love my job.
“I used to finish some of the novels for a writer, they were all about Russian mobs and breaking in and thefts and they were actually my favorite and it got me good amount of money too. The last book was about a hacker that was running away from the government and they were looking for him, so I just wrote a book about how to capture him. It was good one.” I smile at how I couldn’t predict that just a good plot line can land me to work with a mafia.
“It was so good that I just wanted to travel to Columbia to actually visit the country I wrote about and I was so naïve that I told someone I didn’t even know that I would go there. Upon reaching the airport I took a taxi to the hotel I planned to stay in and then I entered the room they reserved for me at the hotel and find some people I don’t know pointing guns at me and telling me to shut up if I knew what is best for me.” His hands tighten around my waist and it is almost painful. “Then they tell me that they need me to get Alex out of the hotel and they would pay me a hundred thousand dollars and if I choose not to they will have to kill me.” I swallow and look at him. He has the hugest frown on his forehead. “You can guess what I chose.”
I breathe in. Waiting for him to say anything, but nothing comes out of his mouth. He just looks at me with his frown, but aside from this, nothing else comes out of him.
“How long do we have?” He says, finally.
“I have till Friday, which is three days from now and honestly, I have nothing on my mind till now, but I know that if I just concentrated enough I will find out a way.”
“You have to try to concentrate, because if we didn’t move, they will burst in any second and we won’t be able to come up with a plan.”
He thread his fingers through my hair and his other hand on my waist, he slowly and gently lowers me on the couch. The he kiss me so gently, taking all the time in the world to touch me lip with his and then run his tongue through in and inside of my mouth. I close my eyes to savor the sensation. Nothing felt as good as this, in my life. In this kiss I felt cherished and I didn’t want it to end.
But all too soon it did end. But I didn’t want to open my eyes and face the reality again. I just want the feeling of being cherished and safe to last forever.
“Es, you need to concentrate, through anything.” He whisper in my ears and start moving, but in slow gentle moves. Not like before. If before was like anything it would be like a rock song rocking my world with its loud tunes and strong beats, but now it is more like a Beethoven tune, slowly capturing your soul. 
“What do you need to form your plan?” His mouth is close to my ears. I can feel the breath coming in and out of him and hitting my ears warm. His voice is somehow deeper, more masculine and more capturing than ever. His smell is like heaven and his body feels great on me. I close my eyes to feel more of him. For some reason this intensifies all of it. I have heard once that men and women have these sense that works magic in sexual acts, for some it can be the hearing, some would be the smell and some would the touch, everyone has his things, his sense, but right now I feel all of them combined together and it just took me to a bliss that might be heaven if I weren’t so sure that I am still on earth.
I feel his hand on my face and I moan in ecstasy.
“Open your eyes!” His voice is stronger this time. I know immediately it’s an order and instantly open my eye for him. But once I open them he close his.
“Please don’t do this.” His voice is so low when he says this. He exhales. “I am hanging by a thread in here. It is not easy for me to concentrate about the plan when I have the sexiest woman I have ever seen under me surrounding me. So don’t make this harder by making those noise, moans and when your body search for mine, just don’t do this.
You need this more than me. I can handle prison just fine, but you can’t handle the Russians. They will kill and you, we, need to work on a plan to get us all out of this fucked up situation.”
His hand moves to my neck and it rest on the side of my neck. “So, what do you need to form a plan to get us out of here?”
I let him go and remove the hair that is hanging on my face by sweat. I take a deep breath and try to recollect all of my thoughts.
“I need to be with Emanuel alone. I need to get information about this place. He has been inside this place more than you did and more than anyone. He must know something that we don’t even know, something that could get us all out of here or just remove any plan I had in mind. I need you not to come here tomorrow. I just need to make sure that I meet him and that I can get information out of him.”
“Okay. Here are two things you need to do to insure that you have some alone time with him tomorrow. But first.”
He suddenly moves so fast inside of me and I gasp from the surprise not from anything else. In a couple of second he comes inside of me, it is not as intense as yesterday and I certainly didn’t get anything out of it.
He sit himself on the far end of the couch and catch his breath for few seconds.
“We don’t have much time left. First, loved your clothes today, but they are too fashionable. You are supposed to be a slut not a fashion icon, wear a dress like the one you wore yesterday. Second, when you arrive, focus your attention on just Emanuel, not anyone else in the room, show him that you want only him. Third, don’t talk before he fucks you, wait for him to come and then start talking, like what you did yesterday, he will be in a bliss zone and he will tell you anything you need to know. Try not raise any suspicion while you are asking him, ask him like you want him to get out. Like you can’t believe that someone like him is still in the prison.”
He stops talking and then suddenly the door opens. Emanuel and his men enter the room and I keep sleeping by the couch, but Marcus stands up and go to pick his clothes that are scattered on the floor, just like mine.
Emanuel take Marcus place and place my legs on his.
I follow Marcus instruction and keep my focus only on Emanuel.
I stretch my hands above my head just like a cat and he just looks at me and smile.
He doesn’t say anything, but he takes my foot and rub it on his hardness and I fight with all that I have got of strength the feeling of puking and close my eyes, faking that I am enjoying what he is doing with my legs.
I don’t take my eyes of Emanuel, but I can hear Marcus fumbling with his clothes. I know that he will leave me with them, alone.
As much as I wanted this, wanted to be with Emanuel alone from the moment I stepped a foot inside this rot hell, but right now I am feeling afraid by every passing second that I feel that Marcus is leaving me in. I know nothing about him, but for some reason I feel safe when I am with him. Maybe this because he didn’t inflect pain on me during the last two days, maybe because he knows that I am the only hope he has to get out of there, so he has to keep me alive, but either way I feel safe when I am with him.
“Are you waiting for something?” Emanuel says and I look at Marcus, who only has eyes on me, not on Emanuel or anyone else. Like, he doesn’t want to leave me alone with them.
With pain he manage to let his gaze on me drop and look at Emauel. “I just wanted to thank you for the second opportunity you gave me today.”
“Okay, but don’t expect a third one. I want to taste what you have already tasted. From what I have seen today, she is adaptable to change and can work out with anything. Am I right?” He throw the question while looking at me.
With a huge amount of force. I left myself up from the couch and change my position that I am now on my four on the couch where all the men in this room can see me. I get really close to Emanuel and very close to his face I say “I’ll do anything you want. Anything.”
With no warning at all Emanuel takes me by the hair and drive for a wild kiss. It is rough enough that I know that it will bruise my lips and cut it with him biting on me.
With what seems like eternity he finally breaks the kiss. I don’t know if it was that apparent on me that I was in pain or not but in the last second I act like it is the best thing ever happened to me.
“I don’t like women used before me.” My hear sink in my chest when I think that he won’t ask for me again, because Marcus already took my virginity.
“Go home, take a shower and rest because you will be spending the entire day with me and maybe spend the night too.”

8 comments: