} -->

Friday, December 2, 2016

THE DOUBLE MEANING (CHAPTER TEN)

Everything in life has a double meaning. Like a coin with two faces. You just choose which face to see and you also choose which meaning to get.  We all get double meaning in this life from the moment we were created inside our mothers and these meaning change by every day in our lives. This time my double meaning is more complicated than ever. This time it is not just a coin, but more of a necklace of coins that is tangled together preventing me from seeing all the meanings I need and only making me see the faces what others making me see. The first face is my own survival in this country, but one the other’s face, it is helping criminals escape their justice, but my other’s face has a little coin within it with a double faces too, the first face is a criminal I am helping to escape, but on the other side, he might be the one person I have been looking for my entire life, the love of my life. He tells me that my own survival is tangled within all of the others coin and to see the entire coin and not just a face, I need to untangle the rest and find the faces that I should see, the faces where I have to trust him and be get not just my freedom, but all of our freedoms.   WAIT FOR A NEW CHAPTER EVERY FRIDAY ON societyfix.blogspot.com


CHAPTER TEN

Thankfully, when I went out of the room, Diago didn’t take a huge amount of time to give me my belongings like last time. So I was finished quickly. Honestly I didn’t notice anything or even think about anything on my way home. I just wanted to arrive home and sleep for some time before I start thinking about everything from A to Z and start piecing the pieces together.
When I arrived at the hotel, the parking lot was empty, no sign of any car that belong to the Russian. Good, I can’t deal with them now.
Maybe I am tired physically, but mentally I am so tired. The only thing that my mind could focus on that, men, prisoners, were watching me having sex and later saw me naked. Not to mention Emanuel and what he did and what he promised for the next day. It is so weird that with Marcus, I have never felt even a little bit ashamed, but with the other men all I can feel is self-conscious, shame and filth.
Once I enter my room, I take off all of clothes and hop into the shower, not even sparing a glance to the mirror, a lesson I have learnt yesterday.
After a quick shower, I make a beeline straight to bed and throw myself under the cover wearing nothing, but my underwear.


On Friday I wake up really early and go straight to the prison, no Gayla today, no one but me. I pass Diago and Gomez. Diago greets me with his sweet a smile, but Gomez just keep looking at me with concern all over his face. I give Diago, my bag and he does a light search on me. I look back at Gomez and he is still watching me, with the same look.
I was just leaving, but Gomez caught my arms and squeezed it tightly. “Leave, this place is not for girls like you. I know who you are and I know what you are doing here and I am telling you the only thing you will manage to get out of here, is your body, and you wouldn’t be the one getting it out, it would be the policemen to bury you outside of the prison walls, just to keep the words from spreading.”
He caught me off-guard, but somehow I manage to smile despite my fear and concern. “Mr, Gomez, I have no idea what you are talking about. I am just here from behave of my boss to serve Emanuel’s need.”
I gently remove his hands from around mine and leave with heavy steps toward Emanuel’s room.
I have no idea how did he find out that I am here to get someone out, is it really apparent. And if he figured it out, does this mean that Emanuel figured it out too? Does he know that I want to get Marcus and Alex out? Wait, am I even getting Marcus out. No, the plan is only to get Alex out and I will just get him out. I have no idea about the kind of person Marcus is. If he can kill a man just to have sex with me again, I don’t want to know what he would do to me or anyone else, maybe he is better staying in prison. But what about his son? He does have a son, I wonder if he is with his mother or he is staying by himself. What if he is in a desperate need of his father? What if I am ruining his son’s life by not getting Marcus out of here? But if Marcus is the bad man, maybe his son is better off without him. 
When did this mission turn out about what is best for Marcus. It is not even about Alex, it is about my own survival. I need to focus on myself and not about any other person. I need to focus on the plan and preform it right, to get Alex out of La Borgie and me out of this nightmare.
I knock on Emanuel’s door and he opens the door for me himself this time, not Marcus and not any of his friends.
“Emanuel,” I step playfully around him and enter the room. He is naked already. Like he couldn’t wait for me or something.
The room is darker than any other day and the air conditioner is not working. The heat is unbearable. I feel a drop of sweat falling down my back tickling me. Now I know why is naked. It is not because he is waiting for me, but it feels like the sun has taken its residence in here.
“It will be better when you take off your dress.” I follow his order and with much dignity I can afford take off the tiny scrap of red dress I am wearing, leaving me in my see-through bra and panties and of course my heels.
He heads to the couch and sits there. He fist his half erect dick in his hand and beckons me with the other hand.
Once I reach him, he yanks my arms down forcing me to sit on my knees in front of him and without farther talking or foreplay, he thread his fingers in my hair and force me to suck him off.
He forces me to take him down whole, but I feel my gag reflex working and making me choke. With so much force I escape his grip on my hair losing a strap of hair in the process and run to the far end of the room trying to regain my strength.
I don’t run faraway before he capture me by the hair again and push me to the nearest wall.
“You can’t even take a dick in. I wonder why they sent you to me, bitch.” He yanks my head and then push it with so much force that I hit the wall leaving blood strain that is sliding down the wall. He laughs and do it again and again, pain is getting worse every time. At some point he start chanting my name over and over again. Tears is falling down my eyes, for some reason my voice seems to have escaped. I can’t scream or fight, all I can do is take the hits over and over again. 

                                                                                                              
“Sansa, for god’s sake wake up.” I wake up gasping for air. I look around me in frantic motion. Next to me on the left is Gayla, standing on the side of the bed. Looking really concerned for some reason.
What happened? Did they manage to save me from Emanuel? Who found me and how did I get back here? What about Alex, did he get out? I look at Gayla and I see another shadow standing near the window.

Three days ago.
“Sansa, for god’s sake wake up.” I open my eyes a little bit and I see Gayla sitting on the side of my bed. I sit up trying to recall what was happening and what time is it. It was one of those naps that keeps you lose track of your time.
Gayla leaves the bed and return a second later with a pill in one hand and a glass of water in the other. I take them this time with no questions asked.
“So, do you mind telling me what happened today?” She says as soon as I finish swallowing the pill.
“Well, once again, Marcus is the one who I spent the day with, not Emanuel and by the way, this Alex, can’t keep a secret to himself, he told Marcus about me.” I say this way too easily and for the first time I see Gayla in an emotion that is not stochastic. Her jaw literally drops. “Yes, imagine me listening to Marcus calling me off in my game.” Her jaw dropping is slowly turning into anger. “The good thing is, Marcus won’t say anything, but he wants out too.”

She takes off her sports jacket and throw it on the bed out of frustration. “This stupid fucker. Couldn’t he keep his mouth shut? I swear if we didn’t need him that much, I would have left him to rot in prison.”
The thing is that I can’t understand why they need him that much, sure there are other hackers that can do the things he does.
She looks at me “Tell me that you came up with a plan.”
“I am working on it.” I tell her way too quickly and she narrows her eyes at me.
“This means that you have nothing yet, great. I hate to say this to you, but Friday, is just three days away.  This is less than the week you had in the first place. Tick Tock Sansa, I don’t think you want to end up dead.” She pushes herself on the bed suddenly and pull my hair. “You know, if you have a death wish, please save us both some time and tell me now so I can just kill you.”
I swallow hard from the radiating pain coming from my skull and from the fear that is creeping into my heart.
I don’t answer her, but after a few seconds she calms down and let go of my hair. Instead she pulls hers.
The thing is, I sometime think that I won’t succeed in finding a way out of there. I think it is a real life mission impossible. Maybe I could be a Tom Cruise and be the master mind that solve it all. I laugh at the thought.
“What’s so funny? Please feel free to share it with me. I want to know, which fucked up part in this fucked up situation that made you laugh.” She says and throw herself on the chair with no dignity. Something I haven’t seen her do, since the moment I have met her.
“I was imagining myself as Tom Cruise and solving this mission impossible mission.”
 You know, if this was just a novel I am writing, I could have solved it in a million of ways. I could have found a loop hole in this situation and found a way out of there in a matter of minute, just like the authors do in mission impossible. They write about impossible things and make it possible in the movie, but if you thought about everything done in the movie you would know that it can’t be done in real life.
“You should have brought an analyst from the Russian army instead. He would have been great in these situations.  He would have known what to do and how to act, not me at all.” I throw myself back and lie on the bed. I cover my eyes from the room light.
“He would have thought of predictable plans and it would have cost too much money and too much resources. It might have been something along the line of bombing the prison and getting the prisoners out. That would have cost my boss a lot more we can offered.” I look at her like she is an idiot. She offers me a hundred thousand dollars to get Alex out, while they can’t afford couple of bombs to get him out. “You don’t get it do you? It is not the money I am talking about. If we set the place with bombs, it would have been traced back to Russia and it would have been a declaration of war. No one wants a war anymore. The wars these days are played underground while both parties are enjoying their evening at home.
“Do you remember the first mission, sorry, book you have done for me? I was desperate then. I had a no way out of the situation and all the thoughts lead to blocked passes. I wanted an outsider to tell me if I am missing something, but I couldn’t do this without raising suspicious. By a chance google ads showed me an ad about freelancer and I said, why not? It is not like they know me. I typed it in and asked someone to finish it up. In a day I got my prayers answered, because one of the stories that popped up was really good and could be conducted, so I talked to my men and convinced them that it is my plan. The plan was a huge success and the rest is history.
“We have become friend’s overtime and you started to trust me.”
I interrupted her “Worst mistake in my very short livid life.”
She gives me a pointed look and goes on, without even commenting on the things I have said. “The situation with Alex is so wrong. It wasn’t supposed to be like this. We came to take him from Columbia and it went wrong because on of my men screwed up really bad and Alex was sent to the one and only La Borgie. The prison that is known that whoever goes in can’t come out except in a body bag. “
She stands up and walks towards the window. She stops right in front of it and looks outside. “I had no plan. I couldn’t come up with a single plan without hitting a dead end. I mailed you and you didn’t answer and then I remembered that you are in Columbia and with just a phone call I knew where you were.”
She turns around and looks at me. She looks younger than ever. “I honestly didn’t want to do this. I didn’t want to make you do this, but I could lose my head if we didn’t manage to get Alex out of there by Friday. We really need him by then or else, we are all going to die.”

She inhales loudly and rest her head on the window. “For both our sakes, Sansa……You need to come up with a plan.”

8 comments:

  1. A cada dia mais perigoso, como ela vai escapar?


    Beijos!

    EsmaltadasdaPatyDomingues

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. God, your comment just made my day, thank you.

      Delete
  3. Wow just came across your blog and I really like the story. Now I have to read everything from the beginning.

    Love, Janine
    www.florafallue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do and tell me what you think of it.

      Delete