“ALTHOUGH NO ONE CAN GO BACK AND MAKE A BRAND NEW START, ANYONE CAN START FROM NOW AND MAKE A BRAND NEW ENDING.”
1. I am going to be simpler in my life.
2. I am going to wake up every day at 6:30 except for Friday.
3. Fridays will be my me day.
4. I am going to call my family at least once a week.
5. I am going to be nice to everyone
6. I am going to conquer any fear I have in me.
7. I am going to say what’s on my mind.
8. I’ll work on my blog daily.
9. I’ll take blogging as a job.
10. I’ll buy the I-phone 7.
11. I’ll start a bank account.
12. I am going to save 30 LE each month.
13. I’ll try to work to pay for my expense not my father.
14. I’ll save to pay for my next year college fees.
15. I’ll eat healthy.
16. I’ll cook instead of mom once a week (on Friday).
17. I’ll follow my to-do list which will be wrote daily before I go to bed.
18. I’ll replace I am sorry with thank you.
19. I’ll save to travel to USA this summer by my own money (at least the plane ticket).
20. I’ll try not to overthink everything (I’ll work on it).
21. I’ll learn German.
22. I’ll take an online creative writing. (To work better on my novel THE DOUBLE MEANING).
23. I’ll take an online photography course.
24. I’ll learn how to flirt.
25. I’ll go out once a week.
26. I’ll take 5 minutes to get ready everyday.
27. I’ll design my own notebook.
These are my new year’s resolutions. I have a blog resolutions, if you would like to know about them, please tell me in the comment down below so I can share them with you. What about you? I would love to know your resolutions for the year. Please feel free to leave a comment with them and share it with the world and inspire others to do this.
If you liked this post, please don’t forget to follow me on BLOGLOVIN’ , PINTEREST, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM