} -->

Thursday, January 19, 2017

The Double Meaning (Chapter Sixteen)

 Everything in life has a double meaning. Like a coin with two faces. You just choose which face to see and you also choose which meaning to get.  We all get double meaning in this life from the moment we were created inside our mothers and these meaning change by every day in our lives. This time my double meaning is more complicated than ever. This time it is not just a coin, but more of a necklace of coins that is tangled together preventing me from seeing all the meanings I need and only making me see the faces what others making me see. The first face is my own survival in this country, but one the other’s face, it is helping criminals escape their justice, but my other’s face has a little coin within it with a double faces too, the first face is a criminal I am helping to escape, but on the other side, he might be the one person I have been looking for my entire life, the love of my life. He tells me that my own survival is tangled within all of the others coin and to see the entire coin and not just a face, I need to untangle the rest and find the faces that I should see, the faces where I have to trust him and be get not just my freedom, but all of our freedoms.   WAIT FOR A NEW CHAPTER EVERY THURSDAY ON societyfix.blogspot.com


CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Saturday
“I have always had my getaway card, but I couldn’t use it till I was sure that Alex was out of there, safe and sound. I was about to get out with Alex, but then I had to take care of something first and then catch up to you.” Marcus answer only opens up the door to so many questions that need to be answered. I look at him puzzled, not sure how to respond to this. “I know that there is a lot of things you would want to know, but right now, we need to get out of here and then we can discuss it. He grabs me from my hand and leads me out of the room.

Wednesday
“Gayla, do you need help picking your jaw up from the floor?” Gayla is still staring at me in shock. Her shock is so hard to read, but I think she didn’t expect this from Emanuel or didn’t think he would go that far. The girls only told up, he might go a little rough, but not enough to actually hurt your leave a mark on you, but looking at me now, you would know that he will go that far.
“Tell me that you got something out of this mess.” Finally Gayla asks the question that I was waiting for.
“Your Alex get the fuck out of the prison, card is finally here.” I tap on my skull. “I will just take a shower, clean all this mess and then I will tell you all about it.” I head for the bathroom, but Gayla stops me.
“Do you need any help?” She asks with concerns. It is sweet, considering that I am in this mess because of her. It might be her guilt.
I smile a reassurance smile at her “Don’t worry, I drove here all alone, I think I would be okay taking the shower alone.” I head for the shower.

When I get out of the shower I find Gayla sitting on the bed fully dressed in her all black outfit. Her hair is dry and styled in a perfect ponytail. Next to her on the bed it a big plastic bag and there is food on the table. It looks like I have been in there for quite some time.
Gayla spots me. “I have brought you something.” She says in a sing song tone. I smile at how ridiculous she sounds which appose to her style at all. I open my eyes widely at her and smile a big smile from my heart. “Not, just something, I bought you multiple things.” She holds up the big plastic bag next to her up and her smile is so wide. I can’t see what’s in the bag, but it looks like I would need this. “Some is in the mini fridge too.” She pick a bottle from the floor next to her and drinks from it. I have no experience in alcohol, but that looks like a beer. She is tipsy, that is explaining her not-so-Gayla behavior.
I laugh at her and head to my bag, to find something to wear. I pick up a night gown and head back to the bathroom to change. “Stop right here missy.” This time I can’t keep my laughter a smile anymore. I double laugh and bend and rest my hand on my knees. “There she is, back from hell, or wherever she were.”
I stop laughing and turn to her and look at her questionably. “Hell?”
“Oh yeah, hell, I saw a look at your face, when you first came in was a look that sent shiver through my body, and I have seen lots of scary looks, I mean, I work with one of the most dangerous men in the world. Yes, you were in hell earlier, but you returned back.”
She gets up from the bed pick a bag that was on the chair. I didn’t see it. Pick something out of the fridge. “You are lucky, it didn’t melt away yet.” I look at what she is holding and it is a bag of frozen vegetables. “Sit down on the bed, I am going to work some magic tricks I have learnt along the way in my field.” I sit down on the bed, just like she instructed.
Magic indeed. She worked on me for nearly an hour and I don’t feel as uncomfortable as I did before. The best thing is the bandages she used are children bandages and they are adorable. We had a laughing fist with it.  After she finishes I look at the big bag on the bed. “That is for your beautiful soul sweetie. Change into some PJ, eat and then we are going to get a girl’s night it.” She say it with so much excitement and love that if you looked at as from bird’s view, you would think that we are best friends, not a kidnapper and a kidnapped.
Which reminds me that we didn’t discuss my plan yet. I am very surprised that she didn’t ask me and grill me about it once I am out of the shower. “Gayla, don’t we need to discuss the plan first and then have the girl’s night in or whatever you want?”
“Nop, we don’t. I have already told my men that you are not in a good shape to tell us about your plan, and that we are going to discuss it the first thing in the morning when you get better.” She says very fast and without really sounding like she cares about the plan that much.
“What if we need to start the plan from the first thing in the morning?” I ask her. I am still surprised about her reaction.
“If the plan has been formed while you are being rapped, but the biggest criminal in Columbia,” I cut her before she finished the sentence “And his men.” I say and she stops, mid-sentence, get in another wave of shock, but this time she recovers quickly. “Proving my point. I don’t think that if the plan is happening tomorrow that it would be suitable and that we would need to modify it and make it suitable for another day.” She says in a small voice and not as excited as she was before.
I take pity on her and decide to reassure her that the plan will be on Friday. “Don’t worry, the plan is on Friday, we are not going to reschedule anything.”
“Good, because I bought ice cream that I really want to eat. I haven’t really had ice cream in a while, so I am kind of using you as an excuse to eat it.” I get up to wear my night gown. I don’t need to go the bathroom to change as I got naked already so she can tends all the cuts and bits that they caused.
After I am finished I go to eat. Gayla went ahead and started already. Her plate looks so healthy. I don’t want to try it even, mine is just fried everything put together. The time I have spent with Gayla, made her get to know me better and in a lot of things. I don’t even know anything about her. I have never wanted to know her before. But right now, I want to know more about her. 
I look next to my plate and find the pill I take every day on the side. Even though Emanuel and his men all used condoms, I didn’t think they would, but they did, I still had an unprotected sex with Marcus and as much as his genes would be great in making babies, I don’t want to be pregnant and lately I think I don’t even want to bring any innocent children into this world.  I pop the pill in my mouth and swallow it.
I look up at Gayla and find her watching me. “You need to get tested. Once this is over and you are back in Egypt, the first thing you do, is to find the nearest hospital and make a full test. You need to make sure you didn’t catch anything and if you did, you need to know how you will live with it, medically speaking.”
“Don’t worry, I know that I would need to get one, if I got out of here alive.” We both turns silent and I hate this, because she really put on effort to lighten up my mood so I follow up.” You want to be shocked?” This catches her attention.
“Yeah.”
“The most dangerous men in Columbia, and most disgusting, if you asked me, used protection today.”
“My boss use protection all the time, this is normal.” She says not impressed at all. I guess she hasn’t met Emanuel or his men, so she wouldn’t be as shocked as me.
“Gayls, sweetie, I look at you and your men, and you look like you got out of Tom Cruise mission impossible movie. You wear great clothes, always clean, and that speaks so much about your boss. I am a hundred percent sure that he is the most clean man on plant.” She laughs out loud.
“Actually, he has an OCD with cleanliness. He likes things to be too clean. I will tell you something, you know when he torture people, you would think he beats them, and stuff like this, but no, he says that it will ruin his house, so he torture them mentally, just to keep away from the mess.” Okay, now I am very scared out of her boss. I always thought the mental torture is way harder than the physical one. I haven’t tried both, but I thought so and if he is that powerful that he would hire Gayla as his assistant, that meant that he is so good at his work, and his mind games.
“I know this look way too much. Everyone who meets my boss get it. The man is the scariest man alive and I have seen a lot of scary people with time.” I feel appreciation in her tone. She is like she walks on the moon for this man.
I leave this topic to that and start eating my food appreciating everything in it.
After we both finish we hop on the bed, Gayla gets her laptop and plays a movie online and we start the part.
Ice cream, check. Chocolate, check. Chips, check. Unhealthy amount of candy, check. Romantic movies, check. The party really starts and we have so much fun together in our time. In fact I had so much fun, more than I ever had with any of my friends. Till I fell asleep. The last thing on my mind, that I wish I have met her and Marcus in a different situations. 

19 comments:


  1. really nice this post! You have a fabulous blog! I joined your readers , follow back?
    a kiss

    Serena
    http://bloggerchepassione.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already chapter sixteen?! Wow you write fast and so good.
    Keep it up.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your look.
    So inspiring.
    Have a nice weekend.
    http://iamaliyankhan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome post! You are such a great writer.

    aikocunanan.com


    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the post! Have a wonderful weekend:)

    irinathayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting posts: D
    Interested me :)

    You asked about observations: D
    Observed a long time ago :)
    Now you: D

    grlfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful blog.

    adafashioncorner1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete