} -->

Thursday, March 16, 2017

The Double Meaning (Chapter Twenty One)

Everything in life has a double meaning. Like a coin with two faces. You just choose which face to see and you also choose which meaning to get.  We all get double meaning in this life from the moment we were created inside our mothers and these meaning change by every day in our lives. This time my double meaning is more complicated than ever. This time it is not just a coin, but more of a necklace of coins that is tangled together preventing me from seeing all the meanings I need and only making me see the faces what others making me see. The first face is my own survival in this country, but one the other’s face, it is helping criminals escape their justice, but my other’s face has a little coin within it with a double faces too, the first face is a criminal I am helping to escape, but on the other side, he might be the one person I have been looking for my entire life, the love of my life. He tells me that my own survival is tangled within all of the others coin and to see the entire coin and not just a face, I need to untangle the rest and find the faces that I should see, the faces where I have to trust him and be get not just my freedom, but all of our freedoms.   WAIT FOR A NEW CHAPTER EVERY THURSDAY ON societyfix.blogspot.com

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

After what seemed like forever of staying alone in the room, I hear the door clicks. I look and find Gayla coming in. She looks exhausted. She looks more than exhausted. She looks scared and terrified. Gayla is always collected and standing on her own ground, but right now, she looks like she needs a good night sleep or a massage. 

“You are dead, I can’t find a way that will get you out of this situation alive.” She pulls on her hair so hard and let out a frustrated growl. She really seems to want me to get out of it alive. But I will go out of it alive, she just needs to arrive on time and Emanuel won’t have enough time to finish me off. 
“Gayla, you do exactly as the plans say and you will get me out of there alive.” She throws herself on the bed and let out a small mocking laugh.

“I love how naïve you are. I am not just talking about Emanuel, but even with Emanuel a million things can go wrong and you and I both lose our lives there. Just a second late is all it will take for Emanuel to finish you off. Choke you or gut you. Maybe the police themselves would kill you and hide before I get to you, to cover their corruption.” She shut down for a minute. “You thought about how to get Alex out so hard and got a great plan for it, but you didn’t even stop for a minute to think about how to get yourself out of their unharmed.” 

I did exactly as she said. I knew that I won’t be alive if Alex is not out by tomorrow. I knew this and I feared that they will hurt my parents if I didn’t do exactly as they wanted. So I got them a great plan to get Alex out. My get away card is not in the plan and I didn’t even think about having one, other than hoping that Gayla will come and get me before Emanuel is finished with me. I am okay with this fact. I am always okay with the things that I have done my best in. I am okay with me dying as long as I know that I did my best to protect my family and my loved ones. I don’t care what happens tomorrow as much as I care about Alex getting out and these Russians have what they want and forget about me and my family for the rest of their lives. 
“Have you arranged everything for tomorrow?” I ask Gayla. 

“Yeah, everything is arranged according to your plan and we even trained a little bit. When did Ivan leave?” 

“I don’t know, but you were right, he is terrifying.” She scowls.

“Did he do anything to you?” She is really concerned about me all of the sudden.

“No, he didn’t hurt me physically, but I am pretty sure he is either bipolar or suffering from the mutli-personality disorder, he is like he got extremes mind and personalities inside his mind,” I explain exactly how I feel.

“You know in any negotiating and in any interview, there has to be a good cop and a bad cop, usually they are played by two different people on the same side. Ivan, plays both characters on his own, sometimes I think I can trust him and that he is trustworthy, that I am his superstar and the one who got all the power after him and then suddenly, he makes me feel like he will finish me off in any second and that I am nothing to him. I get so confused and never know how to deal with him, not just me, but everyone who meets him. I stick to him being the boogie man in the closet, it is safer this way.”

“What’s his story? How did he turn out to be like this?” I ask her. I don’t know much about their line of work, but from the previous missions she tricked me to be a part of, I know that they work on the technology and they are doing something massive this day and this is why they need Alex, because he is a computer genius, so why does he do what he does, why not even the old criminal type of work.


20 comments:

  1. Wonderful and perfect! I follow you blog, please follow me too. http://alamodenatine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am already following you sweetheart.

      Delete
  2. Thanks a lot :D

    love it my friend :D You always have the best texts :D

    NEW OUTFIT POST | OMG SURREAL :O 1 MILLION VIEWS.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post
    ps: you said follow each other.. done from my side

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't find you on my followers, but thanks for the follow.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. You will. His character will start to appear in the next few weeks.
      Thanks for reading Rach.

      Delete
  5. I would love to follow each other. I am following you, follow me back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love that, but your didn't leave your blog link, maybe you can post it here again?

      Delete
  6. Thanks a lot :D

    you always have the best thoughts :D

    NEW DECOR POST | Decorating Your Home For Spring.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. They sound so great. I should give them a try. Thanks for sharing. You will like to see more fashion from here.

    ReplyDelete