} -->

Thursday, March 9, 2017

The Double Meaning (Update)

Everything in life has a double meaning. Like a coin with two faces. You just choose which face to see and you also choose which meaning to get.  We all get double meaning in this life from the moment we were created inside our mothers and these meaning change by every day in our lives. This time my double meaning is more complicated than ever. This time it is not just a coin, but more of a necklace of coins that is tangled together preventing me from seeing all the meanings I need and only making me see the faces what others making me see. The first face is my own survival in this country, but one the other’s face, it is helping criminals escape their justice, but my other’s face has a little coin within it with a double faces too, the first face is a criminal I am helping to escape, but on the other side, he might be the one person I have been looking for my entire life, the love of my life. He tells me that my own survival is tangled within all of the others coin and to see the entire coin and not just a face, I need to untangle the rest and find the faces that I should see, the faces where I have to trust him and be get not just my freedom, but all of our freedoms.   WAIT FOR A NEW CHAPTER EVERY THURSDAY ON societyfix.blogspot.com


“DON’T BE BLINDED BY YOUR EMPTINESS. THERE’S STILL ROOM IN YOUR HEART FOR HAPPINESS.”

Where should I begin? Oh yeah, this post is an update for my novel THE DOUBLE MEANING. I hope you click and read it and check the cast and then come back here.
First of all, if you are a reader of my novel, I think I need to apologize for the couple of weeks that I have skipped in my writing. I am so sorry. I was on vacation and spending a lot of time with my family and enjoying some quality time with myself and family, so I didn’t have the time to write and I was kind out of inspiration, but now I am back on my track doing the things I love and enjoy and writing is one of them.

So, the last time I made an update I shared the cast with you, but since then I introduced a new character which is, Vlad Ivanov, the leader of the criminals that held Sansa against her will. I will try to give much about him and about what he will do, but I will tell you this, you will be stunned by what I have in mind for him. He is a very bipolar character, you won’t understand anything about him until the end. If you want to know who I had in mind when I imagined him, I will say that it is Chris Hemsworth, the perfect male character, one of my favorite actors too and it helps that he is sexy as hell.

Everything in life has a double meaning. Like a coin with two faces. You just choose which face to see and you also choose which meaning to get.  We all get double meaning in this life from the moment we were created inside our mothers and these meaning change by every day in our lives. This time my double meaning is more complicated than ever. This time it is not just a coin, but more of a necklace of coins that is tangled together preventing me from seeing all the meanings I need and only making me see the faces what others making me see. The first face is my own survival in this country, but one the other’s face, it is helping criminals escape their justice, but my other’s face has a little coin within it with a double faces too, the first face is a criminal I am helping to escape, but on the other side, he might be the one person I have been looking for my entire life, the love of my life. He tells me that my own survival is tangled within all of the others coin and to see the entire coin and not just a face, I need to untangle the rest and find the faces that I should see, the faces where I have to trust him and be get not just my freedom, but all of our freedoms.   WAIT FOR A NEW CHAPTER EVERY THURSDAY ON societyfix.blogspot.com


One thing that I am loving these days is Grammarly. I am not a native English speaker, actually, I am Egypt, so I speak Arabic as my first language and my English is not perfect. So I found Grammarly which is an online tool that will correct your paragraphs, much like word does, but more advanced. It is free or I am using the free version of it, that I think is okay with my limited usage and then it has an advanced paid service that will make you paragraph free out of every mistake or possible mistake ever. I am not going to use it, though, but if I ever think about publishing my novel, I will definitely use the paid service before sending the book to an editors and beta readers.

Speaking of publishing the book, I wanted to ask you, do you think it worth the effort, or I should just leave it as something I use to get my creativity out? I would love to know what you think so it will be great if you left your answer in the comments down below. Bye

If you liked this post, please don’t forget to follow me on BLOGLOVIN’ | PINTEREST TWITTER INSTAGRAM

14 comments:

  1. Great post, and nice eye candy! ;-) - http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post dear! ♥
    kiss
    New post on my blog: http://vesnamar.blogspot.rs/2017/03/zaful-coat.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's definitely worth publishing lovely, you never know what opportunities may arise for you because of that novel. I'd definitely read it! xx
    Lots of love,
    Marina Rosie xx
    http://societyfix.blogspot.com.eg/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been using Grammalry as well and I love it!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com
    Sephora Haul & Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really a helpful too. Thanks for stopping by Tamara.

      Delete
  5. I never heard of Grammarly. I think that is a great tool and I def think Chris Hemsworth would be the perfect guy to play Vlad!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great tool, if you are writing an essay or a book. It also helps if English is your second language. Thanks for the visit Rach.

      Delete
  6. Really interesting post) Follow you on bloglovin, hope you follow back)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot :D

    I wish you all the best with your writing :D You right in amazing way <3

    NEW WISHLIST POST | Facial Skin Care Acids? Will Be Worth?
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Escolheu um dos homens mais sexy para o papel!


    Beijos!

    EsmaltadasdaPatyDomingues

    ReplyDelete